To provide a forum for the study and discussion of franchising and to increase the level of knowledge about franchise law among Ontario lawyers.
- To produce high quality educational programs and publications on franchising.
- To stimulate discussion on franchising, in order to educate and assist Ontario lawyers on issues of current concern.
- To enhance the professional experience of Ontario lawyers involved in franchising by encouraging them to participate fully inSection activities.
- To provide Ontario lawyers with up-to-date information on trends, case-law and other developments in franchising.
- To provide meaningful input into laws affecting franchising in Ontario.