The SCJ is seeking is seeking candidates to join new Dispute Resolution Officer (DRO) panels for the Kingston, Kitchener and Welland Unified Family Courts. French-speaking or bilingual candidates are encouraged to apply to the Kingston and Welland panels. The selection criteria include the following:
- A minimum of 10 years of experience in the practice of family law
- Family law expertise, including negotiation, litigation, and ADR processes
- Advanced knowledge of family court procedures, legislation, and case law
- Exceptional problem solving and dispute resolution skills
- Knowledge of the local family court and its family justice participants
The new deadline to apply is April 9, 2021 at 11:59 p.m. EDT. For more information, please see the SCJ announcement here.