The Ministry of the Attorney General will be deploying the following enhancement its Justice Service Online (JSO) platform on Monday, April 3, 2023:
- An informational document that will be attached to all acceptance emails for documents filed through Family Submissions Online (FSO), Civil Submissions Online (CSO), and Bankruptcy Submissions Online (BSO) to provide information about CaseLines, each party’s responsibilities to upload documents, and available resources.
- Filers will be able to identify in the CSO, BSO, FSO and Small Claims Court Submissions Online portals if they are resubmitting previously rejected documents. These resubmissions will be flagged as a priority in the court case tracking system for court staff review.
- A new family portal will enable users to request a list of all documents previously filed in a family case. The list will be automatically generated and emailed to the requestor with no action required by court staff.
- Additional document types will be eligible for submission through the FSO portal, including:
- Form 8: Application (General) or Form 10: Answer for claims of wrongful removal to or retention of child(ren) in Ontario involving a country outside Canada.
- Form 12: Notice of Withdrawal o Form 36: Affidavit for Divorce (fee already paid).
- The automatic FSO acceptance and rejection email sent to filers once submissions have been reviewed and processed by court staff have been redesigned to ensure clear and concise messaging in both English and French.