10 Simple Ways to Take a Break
Are you pushing yourself too hard? Maybe you're trying to be productive, maybe you’re trying to prove to yourself - or someone else - that you can do it all, or maybe you're tying to be everything to everyone.
If it's making you feel exhausted, overextended, or overwhelmed, take a break.
- Call a friend
- Eat a meal (away from your desk)
- Spend time with a pet
- Listen to some happy music
- Take a couple of deep breaths
- Go for a walk
- Read 10 pages of a good book
- Stand up and stretch
- Declutter and organize your workspace
- Drink some water