Nicolini Law Group is a growing boutique Personal Injury Law firm located in the City of Vaughan seeking a full-time Junior Associate with a minimum of 2 years of experience in Personal Injury. The ideal candidate must be dependable, eager, proficient in writing and communication, has a strong attention to detail and has excellent time management skills.
Some of the duties include:
- Assisting senior lawyers in all stages of the litigation process including client intake, examinations for discovery, motions, mediations, pre-trials and trials.
- Fostering relationships with clients, associates, staff and our resource providers
- Attending any court appearances
- Preparing matters before hearings, motions and/or pre-trial and Trials.
- Independently handling legal matters at all milestones of a file from intake to conclusion
- Preparing a variety of legal memoranda
- Conducting comprehensive legal research
Must be a team player but also works efficiently independently.
Salaried position with a negotiable rate depending on level of experience. To apply, please email cover letters and CV to Mr. Adrian Nicolini at: firstname.lastname@example.org and Mr. Carlyle Mazankowski at: email@example.com
For more information about our firm, please visit: www.nicolinilaw.ca