COMMERCIAL CASUALTY LITIGATION LAWYER (BAY ST)
We are looking for candidates with an excellent academic record, experience working in a fast paced team and a commitment to exceeding client expectations.
As a member of the Ontario Bar, you have demonstrated experience synthesizing complex information and crafting clear and persuasive written and oral arguments.
This role is open to lawyers seeking growth and flexibility. They offer a rewarding work environment that supports professional growth and opportunities. Our client has a respectful policy which allows hybrid work from home and provides office space as needed.
This is an excellent opportunity for a lawyer to be exposed to complex and challenging work from top tier clients in a niche industry, while being supported by a highly skilled and experienced team. Represent some of the largest companies in Canada and the World.
Office location in Toronto. Our top International client is searching for the next member of their litigation team.
As the preferred candidate, you have 2-8 years commercial casualty litigation experience.
You bring strong research skills, and the ability to multi-task and meet tight deadlines. You are highly organized with strong attention to detail and can handle litigation files with minimal supervision.
- Provide legal counsel to clients by analyzing their situation, defining their needs, and determining a proper strategy and course of action
- Prepare legal documents, such as correspondence, motions, pleadings, briefs, and claims on behalf of the client
- Resolve claims and disputes and to avoid litigation and arbitration where possible
- Mediate, negotiate, arbitrate, litigate, and argue motions on behalf of clients during legal proceedings in court
- Supervise tasks assigned to administrative staff and paralegals and work with clerks to set up client billing, meetings, and wrap up of case projects
Please Contact with CV directly to: Ben@Cartelinc.com
B.S., JD., LL.M.
Cartel Inc. One, First Canadian Place, Suite 2550
100 King Street West Toronto, Ontario, Canada M5X 1A4
Toronto | Vancouver | Montreal | Halifax | Calgary | Ottawa
With over 35 years of experience, Cartel is considered one of Toronto's leading employment agencies servicing the legal community. Our clients are among the most distinguished law firms and our success lies in our applicants and their desire for the perfect career match. There is no fee to register with Cartel for any employment opportunity.
We listen. We're honest. Just ask your friends. They'll tell you. Cartel. Give us a call; we really do make the difference.
Cartel values diversity in their work place and it is the policy of the client to recruit, hire, promote, reassign, compensate and train highly qualified persons without regard to race, colour, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin, age, disability or any other basis protected by applicable law.