Associate Lawyer (1-3 years)
About Bader Law
Bader Law has been working with business owners and entrepreneurs throughout Canada and the US for over 15 years. We have a broad business client base in technology, finance, Cannabis and healthcare with international operations. We also offer individual services in employment, estate planning and real estate.
We are seeking a full time Corporate/Commercial Associate Lawyer with some Estates experience (or a willingness to learn).
- Draft, review and manage commercial contracts and assist with transactional work
- Assist clients with business structuring and incorporating companies
- Conduct and compile quality legal research as assigned
- 1 - 3 years of relevant corporate/business law experience (in-house or private practice)
- Ability to work in a hybrid work environment (work from home and office)
- Organized and self-motivated
- Licensed by the Law Society of Ontario
What will being a member of the Bader Law team provide you?
- Opportunities to grow and develop yourself professionally and personally
- An opportunity to work as part of the team within a friendly and respectful work environment
- A competitive compensation package (salary and performance-based incentives)
- Reasonable working hours
- Participation in our group health and dental benefit plan
- A flexible “work from home” policy
Equity, Diversity and Inclusion
All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration without regard to race, age, colour, sex, religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
In order to apply for this opportunity, we will require you to submit your cover letter, resume and salary expectations to our Administrator at: email@example.com.
We will treat all applications with complete discretion and confidentiality.
We would like to thank all interested respondents but wish to let you know that we will only be contacting applicants that are aligned with our requirements.
At Bader Law, we value the unique skills and experiences each individual brings to the firm and are committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and accessible environment for everyone. If you require specific accommodation during the recruitment and selection process, please indicate this on your cover letter.