Who We Are
Rosen Kirshen Tax Law is a boutique law firm that focuses on representing our clients in all facets of Canadian taxation law, specifically dispute resolution with the Canada Revenue Agency (audit and appeals), and before the Tax Court of Canada.
Our team is engaging and creates an atmosphere that fosters professional growth and development. We have a client-centric approach and represent a wide array of people, including individuals, small businesses and larger corporations.
Who You Are
We are currently seeking a driven, focused and a tax litigator (with 3 to 5 years of experience) to join our growing team.
The successful candidate will be an intelligent, organized and efficient individual, with the ability to problem solve and take initiative. We are particularly interested in finding an associate who is dedicated to our clients and someone that will thrive in a fast paced, rewarding and well balanced environment.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Advising clients throughout the dispute resolution process
- Representing clients before the Tax Court of Canada and the Federal Court
- Providing effective representation for our clients in respect of federal and provincial audits
- Preparing notices of objection and written representations to the Canada Revenue Agency
- Managing and growing client relationships
- Providing guidance and support to junior lawyers, students-at-law, summer law students
- Working cohesively with our legal support team (paralegals and law clerks)
- Coordinating voluntary disclosures and taxpayer relief applications
- an LL.B. or J.D.;
- in good standing with the LSO; and
- at least 3 years of post-call experience in tax dispute and litigation at a reputable law firm.
- Tax litigation experience (minimum 3 years)
- Client Service mindset with a “can do” attitude
- Ability to work under pressure, manage multiple priorities, and multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Work independently and also be a flexible team player
- Highly organized, with meticulous attention to detail
Why Work With Us
RKTL is dedicated to rewarding your contributions and encouraging your professional development. We offer a comprehensive salary and benefits package that is very competitive, together with opportunities for personal and professional growth.
Our benefits include:
- Quarterly financial bonuses
- Monetary incentive for client procurement
- Professional fees
- Continuing Professional Development
- Medical and dental benefits
- Personal days
- Paid vacation and sick days
- Flexible working arrangements
- An engaging firm culture
We appreciate hearing from all qualified candidates, however, only those applicants whose background and experience match our requirements will be contacted.
You can submit your application via email to email@example.com.