Our top client is searching for the next member of their construction litigation team.
We are searching for a Construction Lawyer, who is qualified in Ontario, to act for a variety of clients including builders, property developers, architects, contractors, subcontractors, engineers, landowners.
- Provide legal counsel to clients by analyzing their situation, defining their needs, and determining a proper strategy and course of action
- Prepare legal documents, such as correspondence, motions, pleadings, briefs, and claims on behalf of the client
- Resolve construction claims and disputes regarding contracts, construction defects, torts, payments, bond claims, and liens to avoid litigation and arbitration where possible
- Mediate, negotiate, arbitrate, litigate, and argue motions on behalf of clients during legal proceedings in court
- Supervise tasks assigned to administrative staff and paralegals and work with clerks to set up client billing, meetings, and wrap up of case projects
We are looking for candidates with an excellent academic record, experience working in a fast paced team and a commitment to exceeding client expectations. As a member of the Ontario Bar, you have demonstrated experience synthesizing complex information and crafting clear and persuasive written and oral arguments.
Please Contact with CV directly to: Ben@Cartelinc.com
B.S., JD., LL.M.
One, First Canadian Place, Suite 2550
100 King Street West
Toronto, Ontario, Canada M5X 1A4
Toronto | Vancouver | Montreal | Halifax | Calgary | Ottawa
Cartel values diversity in their work place and it is the policy of the client to recruit, hire, promote, reassign, compensate and train highly qualified persons without regard to race, colour, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin, age, disability or any other basis protected by applicable law.