We seeking lawyer to join our team of disability and personal injury lawyers. We provide great mentoring, compensation and a family type atmosphere.
At least one year of relevant experience is preferred.
- Handle all aspects of file carriage, including intake, client meetings, file assessment, file strategy, examinations for discovery, motions, mediations, pre-trial conferences and settlement negotiation
- Supervise and instruct clerks on all matters including long term disability files, motor vehicle accident files (AB & tort), slip and falls, trip and falls and CPP disability matters.
- Conducting potential client phone calls and/or meetings and ensuring that clients sign up with our firm.
The ideal candidate will be able to both work as part of a team and independently with a focus on providing excellent client service.
Education, Skills and Qualifications
- Valid member of the Law Society of Ontario
- 1-5 years of practice in personal injury law
· Excellent analytical skills with particular emphasis in the area of personal injury to assume a challenging case load.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to work efficiently with minimal supervision and have superior critical thinking skills.
- Strong technical skills, including Microsoft Office.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
Job Type: Full-time
Currently, the position is mixed remote and occasionally in-person.
Email Nainesh Kotak at email@example.com.