Prime Minister Justin Trudeau announced the following changes to the federal cabinet on Monday:
- The Hon. David Lametti is the new Minister of Justice and Attorney General of Canada;
- The Hon. Jane Philpott takes over as President of the Treasury Board and Minister of Digital Government;
- The Hon. Seamus O’Regan becomes Minister of Indigenous Services;
- The Hon. Jody Wilson-Raybould, formerly Minister of Justice and Attorney General of Canada, is now the Minister of Veterans Affairs and Associate Minister of National Defence; and,
- The Hon. Bernadette Jordan becomes Minister of Rural Economic Development.
Visit https://pm.gc.ca/eng/minister/honourable-david-lametti for a bio of Minister Lametti.