The OBA International Law Section is pleased to announce Elo Tulving-Blais as the winner of this year’s Award of Excellence in International Law.
The Award for Excellence in International Law recognizes any single or combination of the following outstanding achievements and contributions with respect to the practice of international law in Ontario by the award recipient:
- Leadership in the bar or the government or the Law Society of Upper Canada or OBA in relation to international law issues, legislation and practice;
- Proven skills and expertise in the provision of legal services, including written and oral advocacy, legal advice, negotiation skills, and alternative dispute resolution;
- Characteristically exhibits the highest degrees of professionalism, integrity and civility;
- Significant contributions in the area of legal education or professional development;
- Contribution to the community through pro bono activities, or other projects or initiatives;
- Leadership in the international law bar through the sharing of knowledge, experience, skill, commitment, and by acting as a role model and mentor to new members of the profession and to his or her peers; and/ or
- Enhancing the practice of international law in the Province of Ontario.
Ms.Tulving-Blais will be honoured at a dinner reception on Wednesday, June 8, 2016 at Twenty Toronto Street Conferences and Events (200-20 Toronto St., Toronto, ON). View for more information.