Law practice management is unique in the legal world. Lawyers and law firms, rather than courts and governments, are mostly in charge and free to adopt new technology. So, this field is going through a revolution and is making a promise of more profitable, reliable, affordable and effective legal services.
What are some of the most intriguing topics in cutting-edge law practice management thought? JUST has lined up a series of articles covering some of them:
- Checklist standardization and distribution.
- Modern mentorship and talent Incubation.
- Electronic file preservation and distribution.
- One five-item ethics checklist.
- Minimal viable practice blueprint.
Follow us through these topics and start a conversation with authors and colleagues. Look for issues of JUST to read these and other stories soon.