You are the OBA. Get involved!
The Ontario Bar Association offers its members 37 sections for practice areas and special interests. Each section has an executive with a maximum of 24 persons. Elections are held annually and we welcome you to make your nomination (it’s okay, nominate yourself) before April 30, 2012 at 5pm!
A section executive has the opportunity to:
- Organize Section or CLE programs
- Write Section newsletter articles
- Draft letters or submissions to Government on behalf of your Section
- Network with peers
- Show involvement - add a section executive title on email signatures and resumes
Click here for more information on Section Executive Responsibilities
NEW THIS YEAR - Section Executives Receive Free Section Membership for 2012-2013
To be eligible for nomination and election to a section executive, you must be a current (2011-2012) Section member and be a current OBA/CBA member.
- For information on renewing your OBA/CBA membership click here.
- To renew your section membership, click here.
Select the nomination form from the list of sections below.
For more information about a particular section, visit the OBA Website, click on Sections and select your section from the drop down list.
Get involved! You are the OBA.
Paul Sweeny, President